Champaign, Ill. -
Guest chef, Colleen Hatton, is back with a grill friendly burger!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped peppers hot or mild or both
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 large clove of garlic grated
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 t chopped basil leaves cilantro would be good too
Heat grill on high.
Combine all ingredients and pat out four burgers
Grilled on high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
1 c sour cream
2 T lime juice
1 t sauce from chipotle peppers
1 T cumin
1 T minced cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and top the burger