Champaign, Ill (WCIA) - We're making a unique version of BBQ in the CI Kitchen today.... White BBQ Sauce Chicken Sandwiches with guest chef, Colleen Hatton!
- White BBQ Sauce:
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- ½ Tbsp fresh cracked white pepper
- ½ Tbsp Creole mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp paprika
- Mix all ingredients for the white BBQ sauce and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook chicken tenders in a saute pan with some salt and pepper, until done. Add shallots about half way through cooking the chicken.
- Let chicken tenders cool until it can be handled. Chop chicken and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cheese and white BBQ sauce to the chicken. Mix well.
- Divide chicken mixture between the buns
- Sprinkle some more cheese over the top.
- Place subs on a baking sheet and pop them under a broiler until cheese is melted.
- You can drizzle a little more white BBQ on top and serve right away.
Pumpkins, are they a fruit or a vegetable? Let's ask guest chef,…
Guest chef, Anita…