- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 16-ounce container fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 10 large lemons)
- 3 cups naturally-flavored strawberry sparkling water*
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine strawberries and half of cooled sugar mixture in a blender. Cover and process until very smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a 2-quart pitcher. Stir in remaining sugar mixture and lemon juice. Add sparkling water just before serving.
- See more at: http://www.eatright.org/kids/recipe.aspx?id=6442477231#sthash.xXY25e0j.dpuf
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.