4 hurt in science lab flash fire

Published 02/19 2014 04:46PM

Updated 02/19 2014 05:15PM

CHICAGO -- Four students were hurt in a fire at their high school Wednesday morning. It happened in a science lab. Students were heating hot chocolate when the gas ignited with the flame causing a flash fire. One student is in critical condition. The others sustained minor injuries. The school was evacuated as a precaution.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business