Businesses evacuated because of gas leak

Published 10/08 2013 11:51AM

Updated 10/08 2013 01:18PM

CHAMPAIGN -- People are able to return to work after a gas leak caused an evacuation. It happened about 10:30 am on the west side of Country Fair.

People inside Big Lots, Dollar General and surrounding businesses were required to leave. Firefighters say crews were working on a roof when a piece of equipment dropped and broke the gas line. No one was hurt.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


Featured Coupon

.

Featured Business