Breaking News

Elderly couple killed in house fire

By Erica Quednau | equednau@wcia.com

Published 09/27 2013 04:01PM

Updated 09/30 2013 01:10PM

GIRARD -- A couple is dead after an early morning fire. It happened just off the Carlinville cutoff road.

The Macoupin County Coroner says preliminary tests show 72-year old Dale Lehmann and his 65-year old wife, Elizabeth Ann, died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.