Garage fire ruled arson

Published 10/09 2013 07:58PM

Updated 10/10 2013 10:38AM

CHAMPAIGN -- The Fire Marshal ruled a local fire arson. Tuesday, crews responded to a fire in the 1100-block of Lincolnshire.

The garage of a home caught fire before the flames moved to the living room. Two nearby men nearby quickly called 911 and rescued the woman inside.

Authorities say damage is estimated at $100,000. Investigators say the fire is not connected to other recent suspicious fires in a nearby neighborhood.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business