House burns when trash fire reignites

By Anthony Antoine |

Published 03/31 2014 04:55PM

Updated 03/31 2014 06:14PM

WESTVILLE -- A fire broke out near 1750 East and 1290 North Monday morning. The homeowner says he burned trash earlier and thought the fire was out, but it reignited. The grass started burning and made its way to the house. He lost everything inside. Two firefighters were treated for exhaustion.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business