Authorities say failure of the motor which powers the building is the likely cause. Crews quickly put out the blaze, but the air conditioning in the building isn't working. Workers need to fix mechanical issues and remove the smell of smoke from the building.
It serves between 750 - 1,000 employees and members of the public. It will be open Wednesday for normal business hours.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.