Neighborhood evacuated for gas leak

By Anthony Antoine | aantoine@wcia.com

Published 03/31 2014 04:57PM

Updated 03/31 2014 05:18PM

DANVILLE -- A gas leak forced people in one neighborhood to evacuate. It happened in the 800-block of North Bowman Avenue. Construction crews cut a gas line by accident. The street had to be blocked off. Ameren came out to make repairs. The street was then reopened and people were allowed back home.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.


.

Featured Business