No injuries after fire destroys home

DANVILLE -- A fire destroyed a home on Saturday night. It started a little before 9 PM on the 600 block of Grant Street.

Investigators said they got a call for a fire in a bathroom. One person was home at the time but they made it out safely. It took firefighters about a half hour to get the blaze under control. Everything inside was damaged by the fire.

More Stories

  • WCIA 3's From The Vault
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Golf Tour Exravaganza 2017
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center