Register for disaster aid with FEMA

By Anthony Antoine |

Published 12/02 2013 07:26PM

Updated 12/03 2013 09:53AM

CHAMPAIGN COUNTY -- Those affected by devastating tornadoes can file for federal aid with FEMA. There are two ways to apply for aid.

You must provide your social security number and banking information. Even those with insurance should still apply. Anyone who's under-insured can qualify for help after insurance claims are settled.

For more information, click here.
(800) 621 - 3362

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business