TILTON -- A Vermilion County restaurant, destroyed by fire, will be back in business. Monical's is being rebuilt on Georgetown Road. It caught fire in April. Demolition began Monday and the new building could be open by November.
TILTON -- A business fire was ruled an accident. The fire chief says a cigarette started the fire at Monical's on Georgetown Road. Seven departments responded to the blaze to get it under control. No one was hurt.
TILTON -- An area restaurant went up in flames Thursday night. The Monical's Pizza, on Georgetown Road, was destroyed. Crews from several departments battled it. The manager says an outside brush fire, possibly from a cigarette, spread to the building. No one was hurt. Everyone got out safely. The manager says the restaurant will reopen.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.