Students evacuated while gas leak fixed

CHAMPAIGN -- Students are back in class at Booker T. Washington STEM Academy. The school was evacuated Thursday morning for a gas leak.

Everyone was taken to the Douglass Center until officials gave the "all clear." Parents were notified. No one was hurt.

More Stories

  • WCIA 3's From The Vault
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Golf Tour Exravaganza 2017
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center