Thawing pipes ends in fire

Published 02/12 2014 10:54AM

Updated 02/12 2014 10:56AM

DANVILLE -- An attempt to thaw frozen pipes ended with a fire. It happened at an apartment complex in the 1000-block of Bell Street Monday afternoon.

A maintenance worker was trying to thaw pipes with a blow torch. The fire then traveled up the wall and into an attic. One family had to be relocated. No one was hurt.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business