The University of Illinois police have released a list of roads that will have different traffic pattern on game day:
At 6 am:
- Kirby between Fourth and First Streets will be closed.
- Peabody Drive Between First and Fourth Streets will be closed.
- First Street between Gregory Drive and Stadium Drive will become one-way south for pass lot traffic only.
- Stadium Drive, between Oak Street and First Street, will become one-way east for pass lot traffic only.
- Street Fest will have First Street Closed between Kirby and Irwin.
- First Street will become one-way north between Kirby Avenue and Gregory Drive.
- Eastbound traffic will not be allowed onto Stadium Drive at Neil Street or at Oak Street.
- Eastbound traffic will not be allowed onto Kirby Avenue from Neil Street.
- The western-most north-bound lane of traffic on First Street will be diverted onto west-bound at Stadium Drive.
Police also request, if you are not spending time near Memorial Stadium, avoid the area to alleviate congestion, as well as time spent in traffic.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.