CHAMPAIGN -- Autopsy results show a couple had high levels of carbon monoxide in their blood. 78-year old Man Diep and his wife, 76-yera old Ut Dao, were found dead in their home Tuesday afternoon. Officials say the couple had a smoking grill inside they were using for heat.
CHAMPAIGN -- The coroner has released the names of two people found dead in their home Tuesday. Man Diep, 78, and his wife, Ut Dao, 76, were found unresponsive by family members.
Authorities say the couple may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning since a grill was found inside the home when the bodies were discovered. An autopsy is scheduled for later Wednesday.
CHAMPAIGN -- The coroner confirms two people found unresponsive are dead. Crews were called to the 700-block of Goldenview about 3:30 pm Tuesday.
Authorities say a hibachi grill had previously been in the home and may have been a source of carbon monoxide poisoning. The two victims have not been identified.
We'll update this story as more information becomes available.
CHAMPAIGN -- Firefighters found two people unresponsive in their home. They say it could be from carbon monoxide.
It happened in the 700-block of Goldenview. The coroner arrived on scene just after 4:30 pm Tuesday. Names and ages of those involved are not being released at this time.
Authorities say the couple had a hibachi grill in the living room, possibly as a source of heat for the home. When crews arrived, people had already moved the grill outside. It had burned food on it.
Officials say they believe the victims had inhaled carbon monoxide from the grill. They say the area is safe and neighbors are not in any danger.
CHAMPAIGN -- Authorities are on the scene where two people were found unresponsive. They were called to the 700-block of Goldenview Drive about 3:30 pm Tuesday.
We have a crew on scene. We'll update this story as more information becomes available.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.