Winds fan flames of fire

Published 02/21 2014 10:48AM

Updated 02/21 2014 10:50AM

DANVILLE -- Aside from rain and melting snow, wind was another major problem Thursday. Strong gusts made it hard for crews responding to a fire in the 1200-block of Freeman Street.

An abandoned home was on fire, but winds fanned the flames. It spread to a building next door before crews could put it out. It took about an hour-and-a-half before they were done. No one was hurt.

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business