Eye On Weather

72°F
Sponsored by

4 hurt in science lab flash fire

CHICAGO -- Four students were hurt in a fire at their high school Wednesday morning.
CHICAGO -- Four students were hurt in a fire at their high school Wednesday morning. It happened in a science lab. Students were heating hot chocolate when the gas ignited with the flame causing a flash fire. One student is in critical condition. The others sustained minor injuries. The school was evacuated as a precaution.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Do You Have a News Tip?


If you have any story ideas or a news tip,  let our news desk know.