Eye On Weather

72°F
Sponsored by

Cigarette sparks home fire

DANVILLE -- Firefighters say a cigarette is to blame for a house fire.
DANVILLE -- Firefighters say a cigarette is to blame for a house fire. It happened on Thorn Hill Drive about 2 pm Monday afternoon.

Officials say someone was smoking in a second-floor bedroom and left the cigarette on the bed. First responders got everyone out safely. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Do You Have a News Tip?


If you have any story ideas or a news tip,  let our news desk know.