Eye On Weather

85°F
Sponsored by

Elderly couple killed in house fire

GIRARD -- A couple is dead after an early morning fire.
GIRARD -- A couple is dead after an early morning fire. It happened just off the Carlinville cutoff road.

The Macoupin County Coroner says preliminary tests show 72-year old Dale Lehmann and his 65-year old wife, Elizabeth Ann, died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Do You Have a News Tip?


If you have any story ideas or a news tip,  let our news desk know.