Garage fire ruled arson

Garage fire ruled arson

CHAMPAIGN -- The Fire Marshal ruled a local fire arson.
CHAMPAIGN -- The Fire Marshal ruled a local fire arson. Tuesday, crews responded to a fire in the 1100-block of Lincolnshire.

The garage of a home caught fire before the flames moved to the living room. Two nearby men nearby quickly called 911 and rescued the woman inside.

Authorities say damage is estimated at $100,000. Investigators say the fire is not connected to other recent suspicious fires in a nearby neighborhood.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus