Eye On Weather

70°F
Sponsored by

House burns when trash fire reignites

WESTVILLE -- A fire broke out near 1750 East and 1290 North Monday morning.
WESTVILLE -- A fire broke out near 1750 East and 1290 North Monday morning. The homeowner says he burned trash earlier and thought the fire was out, but it reignited. The grass started burning and made its way to the house. He lost everything inside. Two firefighters were treated for exhaustion.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Do You Have a News Tip?


If you have any story ideas or a news tip,  let our news desk know.