Eye On Weather

69°F
Sponsored by

Thawing pipes ends in fire

DANVILLE -- An attempt to thaw frozen pipes ended with a fire.
DANVILLE -- An attempt to thaw frozen pipes ended with a fire. It happened at an apartment complex in the 1000-block of Bell Street Monday afternoon.

A maintenance worker was trying to thaw pipes with a blow torch. The fire then traveled up the wall and into an attic. One family had to be relocated. No one was hurt.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Do You Have a News Tip?


If you have any story ideas or a news tip,  let our news desk know.