Tolono Fire

Tolono Fire

<strong style="color: #0000bf; font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: #0000bf; font-size: 15px;">Update: 4:18 pm, Friday, April 20</span></strong><br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We now know what caused a fire which destroyed a Tolono home.
Update: 4:18 pm, Friday, April 20
    We now know what caused a fire which destroyed a Tolono home. Investigators believe cigarettes were discarded into a wooden planter, sparking a blaze on the front porch of the home Wednesday night.
    Crews responded to the fire twice. Everyone escaped safely, but the home is a total loss. A fund has been set up at Busey Bank in Tolono to help the family.

Original: 7:24 am, Thursday, April 19
TOLONO -- Firefighters are getting an early start this morning. Crews were called to a house fire around 5:15. It happened at 415 N. Central St. Both Savoy and Tolono Fire Departments were called to the scene. No injuries have been reported.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus