Wire sparks house fire

Wire sparks house fire

CHAMPAIGN -- Investigators say a burning wire is to blame for a house fire Saturday night.
CHAMPAIGN -- Investigators say a burning wire is to blame for a house fire Saturday night. It happened in the 700 block of Church Street about 10:30 pm.

The home is four apartment units. Authorities said there were small flames so they evacuated the building.

After putting out the fire on the outside the home, firefighters said they found more flames on the third floor. They were able to put those out as well.

No one was hurt. The damage is estimated at $20,000.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus