Eye On Weather

65°F
Sponsored by

Explosion & fire reminder to be aware of natural gas

CENTRAL ILLINOIS -- Authorities say Tuesday's fire at a vacant building from a natural gas explosion is a good reminder to be aware.
CENTRAL ILLINOIS -- Authorities say Tuesday's fire at a vacant building from a natural gas explosion is a good reminder to be aware. People have gas burning stoves, furnaces or other appliances.

They say you should call the fire department if you notice the smell of natural gas, even if it's a false alarm. They say they'd rather check it out and be safe than not hear about it until it's too late.

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Do You Have a News Tip?


If you have any story ideas or a news tip,  let our news desk know.