VILLA GROVE -- Some people are upset their lives are disrupted when smoke takes over their neighborhood. It happens at least once a week.
Latest: 12:04 pm, 3/24/14, Monday SPRINGFIELD -- A Champaign man was upgraded to serious condition after sustaining burns over the majority of his body.
CHAMPAIGN -- Firefighters want you to be careful when starting backyard fires.
DECATUR -- An area man was arrested for burning a toddler with a chemical.
CHAMPAIGN -- An early morning fire claims the life of an elderly woman, leaving neighbors in shock.
TOLONO -- A Champaign County woman tried to put out a fire spreading through her home and wound up getting burned.
SPRINGFIELD -- A National Guardsman is getting recognized for his bravery.
MONTICELLO -- A popular bike trail is back open.
LONGVIEW -- Officials have imposed a burn ban on residents because of the extreme heat.