NIANTIC -- More schools are deciding to get carbon monoxide detectors after a gas leak at a school in Girard last week.
Update: 5:48 pm ILLINOIS -- A carbon monoxide leak sent more than 70 school kids to the hospital this week.
Latest: 4:28 pm, 9/18/14, Thursday GIRARD -- Classes are back in session at North Mac Middle School.
DECATUR -- A couple is fighting for their lives after being found unconscious inside their home Sunday.
NATIONAL -- Authorities have a warning if you sit in your car to stay warm during the winter.
DANVILLE -- An elderly man, found dead in his home Monday, died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
CHAMPAIGN -- Autopsy results show a couple had high levels of carbon monoxide in their blood.
GIRARD -- A couple is dead after an early morning fire.
URBANA -- A landlord made apartments safe again after several violations were found.