CHICAGO -- Four students were hurt in a fire at their high school Wednesday morning.
DECATUR -- Two people were arrested after a meth lab explosion sent a boy to the hospital.
CENTRAL ILLINOIS -- Authorities say Tuesday's fire at a vacant building from a natural gas explosion is a good reminder to be aware.
MATTOON -- Two people were arrested after a meth lab explosion in an apartment.
MATTOON -- Police are conducting a criminal investigation after an explosion at a vacant home.
ERIE, IL -- This is what crews battled early Tuesday morning.
BOSTON -- It was a once in a lifetime experience for Patrick Ford, but not for the reasons he was expecting.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN -- The owner of a home which exploded says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
TAYLORVILLE- Two brothers are taken to the hospital after a maintenance shed goes up in flames this weekend. The fire department is still trying to figure out what exactly happened.
A house which exploded earlier this week, is scheduled for demolition today.
CHAMPAIGN - An explosion rocked a house off it's foundation Tuesday morning and injured an Ameren employee. The fire department said the house is going to have to come down.