VILLA GROVE -- DCFS is investigating this mother for unsafe living conditions, but she blames her landlord.
Update: 5:09 pm, 3/25/14, Tuesday
CHAMPAIGN -- Public health officials have asked landlords to ban smoking in apartments.
URBANA -- Two people say they found mold behind wallpaper and underneath paint in the building they live in. They say it's making them and their families sick.
VILLA GROVE -- "What was supposed to be an easy fix, turned out to be a four-foot trench all through the backyard." People say their landlord won't fix the problem and it's left them without water for weeks.
RANTOUL -- There's a new group trying to keep renters and landlords in the know.
CHAMPAIGN -- WCIA-3 News wants to clarify a story airing Monday night.